Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SEEK HIM FIRST

I am glad to have this opportunity to share what God have done in my life.
I really want thanks God for guiding me and encouraging me all the way until now. He set many things orderly in my life.

The first thing I want to share is about me having an unexpected result for my SPM exams. I have 8As in my SPM result. Although it’s not excellent but I know that it’s by God’s grace, I have this result. For a person who studies at the eleventh hour and still be able to get this result it’s only through God, all things are made possible. It’s only in God, we can find success.

The second one is that, in Malaysia, to get JPA/ Government scholarship one must have 9As and above in their SPM exams. Yet with my 8A’s exams result, I was called for an interview. God is great! God is awesome!

I really want to thank God for giving me every opportunity. I remembered what my father told me and I believe they are words from God. My father told me that God wants me to acknowledge that all that I have are not because my own effort but it’s because of GOD. It’s in HIM that I have all these!

Everyday of our lives, we must depend on God. Whatever we have, regardless good or bad, we must praise and glorify Him. All that God do is for our own good because He want to set a right path way for us, so that we do not have to worry about anything in our lives.

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.”


By Eric Wong, 18 yrs old.

No comments:

Post a Comment