Tuesday, April 7, 2009

HEAVY BURDEN LIFTED UP


I want to share something amazing to you. Today, I have a burden to read the TCC Amazing News and after that I read the sunday service message (Dr. Jonathan David’s sermon notes) which my wife emailed. I was looking for the time to read it despite a hectic schedule, but this morning I managed to read it...

I guess my heart was very heavy but after reading TCC Amazing News Blog and the sharing from Stephanie and Xiong on facing challenges really encouraged me, it was like God talking to me, when I read the Sunday sermon (Dr. Jonathan David's sermon notes), when I reach the 3rd and 2nd last paragraph, I suddenly cannot control myself and cried uncontrollably and felt something lifted up from my heart. I believed the Holy Spirit lifted the heavy burden from my heart... and I felt very good after that.

I do not know how I will handle pressure/challenges in future, but I know that there is a breakthrough for me already!

By Victor Loo, currently working in Hong Kong.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am very touched with your story too!

    God is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,
    Yes God is great, he used Xiong and your experiences to talk to be indirectly. Keep up the good work in sharing. You never know that God will use it for others.

    ReplyDelete