Wednesday, April 1, 2009

GOD IS OUR PROTECTOR!


On one particular day on 20th February, I planned to buy milk powder for my baby and I took Isaac with me in the car. But then, we decided to stop by the pet shop first to see some fish as this is one of my son's favorite activity.
Our next plan was to go to the shop to get the milk powder but I was hesitant and decided to head home instead.When we arrived at home we were told that a robbery had just happen at that particular shop that I intended to go and there were 6 robbers inside and unfortunately one of my friend was robbed.
Immediately, I praised God for His Protection upon Me and my son.
It would have been us in the scene if i had proceed to go the shop.

God's Sovereign hand was upon us ! and to those who are connected to Him! God protects the righteous! All Glory be Unto Him.. Amen!

By Belinda Lim

1 comment:

  1. god bless !
    god is always wit us ~!
    thx lord for the blessing

    ReplyDelete