Friday, April 17, 2009

HE LISTENS TO MY CRY

During the recent Chinese New Year, a miracle had happened. I was staying with my aunt. As she had to leave for outstation for a few days therefore I was assigned to take care of her puppy. I had to ensure that the gate is close at all times so that the puppy won’t run out.

One day as I was busy with my errands, the puppy went missing. I was very worried as my aunt loves her puppy dearly. If she hears of this news she would be disheartened. It was at this time that I really felt lost and hopeless.

I went out to search for the puppy despite it rained like dogs and cats. My cousins joined me in search of the puppy. After 15 mins we still could not find the puppy as the rained persisted and got heavier. We had to abandon the search. While walking back with a heavy heart, I just cried out to God and asked Him for help.

Surprisingly, someone called and asked if we are looking for a puppy and gave us the exact description of our lost puppy. We responded positively to him and the caller gave us direction of our puppy’s whereabouts. As we traveled, I kept on asking God to help us then I spotted our puppy under a car.

This whole experience made me realize that GOD IS GREAT as He’s always with us. It has taught me that even in situations or things that may be small but still God cares. We must learn to be dependent on HIM in all things.

by Gabriel Leong, 17 yrs old

No comments:

Post a Comment