Saturday, April 4, 2009

FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH

Financial Breakthrough
Marcus Ng (Left), Sis.KimSuan (Right)

On 03/04/2009, few of us went to a restaurant for supper after cell group. I have encountered bankruptcy before. There was a time where I did not manage my finance well therefore I was in debt. My leader said if I don't change my ways, I would be bankrupt!! But now I can bless my leader (Sis.Kimsuan) a drink because I have learned to manage my finances well.

I am not rich, it is just what i have. I will bless because I am the channel of blessing. God gave me this gift because God knows that I care for old people and normal people a lot, (Editor's note: Haha, he means that he care for everyone, especially for those above him and dear to him) so I am applying this gift into my life!!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAA!!!

    This post is so cute!

    I was there! They took the cup and pose at the restaurant to take this picture. Basically people are looking at them all the time.

    HAHAHHAHAHA~~

    God is great!

    ReplyDelete