Wednesday, April 8, 2009

THE LORD BLESSED MY SCHOOL FOR MY SAKE!


Hi! My name is Nettle, aged 15.I feel honoured to share this amazing news to everyone around the world. I was appointed to decorate my school activity bulletin board this year but things weren't going well then. People around me looked down on me, they think I can't handle my assignment but with God's help things began to change.

"For your sake, God is willing to step in and intervene, just like He did to Joseph." This word was spoken by Sis. Kim Suan during one of our classes in church, it hit me hard and I won't forget these words.

A month later, there’s a competition going on for bulletin boards. I was there panicking what to do as trying to be creative and decorate the bulletin board is not an easy task. By that time the judge came to see our bulletin board ,I had just finished doing my "masterpiece" at the knick of time.

Therefore I didn’t expect to win any prize for it. The following day, I was shocked! My friends told me that I did a great job and had won the first prize! I was so surprised and I didn’t know what to do. All I could do was repeating these words, “Oh thank God! Oh thank God! Oh thank God!”

THE LORD BLESSED MY SCHOOL FOR MY SAKE!
Remember! Seek the Giver(God) and not the gift as all that we need is in HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment