Tuesday, April 14, 2009

FRUSTRATION TURNS TO PEACE

These few months I was very tired due to my hectic schedule as a school prefect. In fact, I was reluctant to take this post as it was my teacher that appointed me. In other words, I was forced to accept it! :(

There was a particular moment where I felt really frustrated with all my senior prefects but then I was reminded by a word of prophesy that was released to me. It says, “This is the time for you to change the school!”

Immediately, I just felt that I should not take things so personally but learn to be professional in my way of responding and handling of situations. I also received an sms from Sis. Laffy. She reminded me that it was God who appointed me to this position and not my teacher therefore I should give up! I’m happy to say that I have done my duty well and glorified HIM!!

By Vanessa Lee, 14 yrs old

No comments:

Post a Comment