Friday, April 10, 2009

LET GOD BE YOUR NUMBER ONE!

Last Friday, James and Gloria told me that they’re going to Penang the following Saturday. I, of course wanted to go. So I begged them until they agreed to let me come along. But after we had dinner together on Saturday, Sis. Kim Suan was fetching James and I back home.

She told us that we’re going to have T.E.A.M on the following Saturday, the same day we wished to go to Penang. I was troubled, I don’t know which decision to make. To go to Penang or to go for T.E.A.M.

At night, I asked God, what am I to do? I wished to go to Penang and also to T.E.A.M! If only I can cut myself to half. During the next day, I asked Gloria whether she’s going to T.E.A.M or Penang. She told me that her father has already gone to Penang this morning so there’ll be nobody to fetch us to Penang, so of course we have to go for T.E.A.M!

I suddenly remembered about what my leaders, Sis. Laffy and
Sis. Kim Suan said. They told us that in whatever situation, we must put God number one than to the world. I felt so disappointed with myself that I’ve put the world number one and God next. But after this entire thing, I think God wants to teach me a lesson about putting Him number one! I’m sorry, Jesus…
By Amy Ho, 11 yrs old.

No comments:

Post a Comment