Friday, April 3, 2009

GOD OF PEACE AND JOY

How many times we struggle to be positive/ happy or have peaceful mind in the midst of storm? With human's strength, will or wisdom, I would say it is impossible. Can we be like Jesus, sleeping like a baby in the midst of storm?

YES, we can. How? It is easy.

Take our position as son, think like how He thinks, speak like how He speaks, live like how He lives (in victory). You won't be able to imagine or understand how amazing things can happen so supernaturally when you obey His word.

I think about Jesus all the time, especially during difficult time. I FORCE myself to think of His promises and does not allow any reasoning in my mind against His word. And as I practise this, the result is: I do not to struggle to be happy, peaceful and optimistic! I just have it in me naturally! I can be joyful and full of energy all the time!

In the midst of any impossible-to-be-happy-situation in my life, I just smileeee allllll theeee waaayyy~~

I don't know how I did it! I just know it is ALL because of HIM!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA~~
(Well, I can't find the right word to explain the joy He placed in my heart!)


StephNg
StephNg


No comments:

Post a Comment