Saturday, April 25, 2009

MY FIRST SONG


In our youth meeting on18/4/2009, Sis. Kim Suan told us that in May and June we must compose songs that relate to the seasons of God for the house. I feel that it is impossible for me to compose my own song. I don’t know any musical instrument, and I don’t really sing in tune , it is impossible for someone like me who don’t know anything about music to compose one song .

On the way home, I receive an SMS from Marcus which read: “Must see news today Datuk Najib is saying ONE Malaysia Faces without Races.” All of the sudden, I feel that there are some words came into my mind and I started to jot it down. The more I write, more words just flow out. Then it came with a melody and I began to sing and record it down with my hand phone. After I have the whole thing, I began to record it singing the whole song.
YEAH!!! Finally, I compose my first song.

I was so excited that I called Sis. Kim Suan, and asked her to come over to my house. I wanted to present her the whole song and ask her to help me make the song better. Seriously, I really want to thank God for making all things possible. This is the first time I compose a song and it just happened immediately in such a short span of time. I don’t know how to express this excitement that's within me!!!!

I even called Sis. Laffy and sing to her the whole song and she is there with words of encouragement. I’m so grateful to Sis. Kim Suan that she had help me to make the song better and encouraged me. Praise God for His goodness towards me!

Get ready! My song for Malaysia would be posted out soon here in this blog :D
Truly, Faces without Races is being fulfilled in Malaysia!

By Vanessa Lee, 15 yrs old

No comments:

Post a Comment