Wednesday, April 1, 2009

DON’T WORRY, JUST BELIEVE AND GOD WILL HELP YOU

On the 09.03.09 after school, my sister and I were doing our homework. Suddenly, my sister cried when she was finding something from her bag. She told me: “I’ve forgotten to bring my homework back, I think I left it in my school’s drawer. What am I to do? I haven’t completed them. My teacher will surely beat me!” I looked at her blurred because I don’t know what to say. So I decided to do what I do best, consoling her.
I told her: “Don’t worry, even if you cry, your book won’t fly back to you.” But the more she cried, I don’t even know what I said to her that made her cried even louder! So I said again: “Is this the first time you’ve forgotten to bring your homework back home? She nodded. I told her: “Then believe me, your teacher will surely forgive you if you go and apologize to her without her asking you. But she didn’t stop crying. I wanted to try one last time and see what will happen. So I said: “Why don’t you talk to God alone and ask Him to help you, I’ll leave you in this room alone, ok?” she agreed. So I went out of the room. She prayed alone. Finally, she stopped crying and went out to watch cartoons.
On the next day after school, she told me that her teacher didn’t scold or beat her because she apologized to her teacher automatically. Her teacher even gave her the time to finish her homework. See, if you ask God to help you and you don’t worry about it but do what you must do, God will surely help you. God is great!

By Amy Ho, 11 yrs old & Esther Ho, 8 yrs old

No comments:

Post a Comment