Thursday, April 30, 2009

GOD REWARDS US!

My school has a competition which everybody is given the opportunity to participate. You have to read some books and record it down on a special book provided by my school. I’ve written a lot of books, all I ever wanted was to win, glorify God’s name and make my parents proud!

On Monday’s assembly, the teacher pronounced: “The winner of the book recording competition is ......... "and I was so scared that my hard work won’t pay off! I’ve worked very hard for 3 months! But then, the teacher said: “And the first prize winner is, Ho Khai Ling (my full name)!” I was so happy and ran out to receive my gift. Besides that, the teacher also said that my class recorded more then 1000 books within 3 months! Some of my friends said that it was because of me that our class won, I felt like a heroine that day! The Lord bless my class for my sake!

Truly, God is great and He will reward you for all your hard work. Thank you, Jesus!

By Amy Ho, 11 yrs old

No comments:

Post a Comment