Saturday, April 4, 2009

GOD SPEAK TO ME

Thank God for His awesome work in my life. As we build our connection close to God, He speaks to us in many different ways through situation, people and even animals.

One morning, I was on my way to work while thinking about the challenges I faced in my job, then God spoke to me. As I was looking at the little tiny ants which are busy gathering pieces of food (some are few times bigger than them) along the road, God said: “See my son, the little tiny ants can overcome all the challenges which is few times bigger than them. So why are you taking challenges as a major boundary and limitation for you? If the small tiny ant can overcome the challenges, why can’t you?”

I was stunned and amazed.

I start questioning myself: “Why do I have to take challenges so sadly when I know God is molding me?” God knows what we can handle and what we can’t. After receiving His word, I build strong faith in Him and have total obedience to His word. I have no worries about challenges in my job and can take it with a joyful heart.

Praise the Lord!!! I really thank God for His Everlasting grace and love for us. I feel so blessed because we have God in our life. God bless!


cHINxIONG
Chin Xiong

No comments:

Post a Comment