Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'M GOD'S APPOINTED LEADER


I am Dzunani Mabasa from South Africa. I am 13 years old and I am doing Grade 8.

My testimony is connected to what Amy shared about her new leadership position at school. This year I entered a new school. Unexpectedly I was made prefect of our class. My mom was not feeling comfortable of my leadership position because I find myself leading students who are older than me.

Pastor Mike was teaching at church and he said that God will make us prefects at school and we will lead older students just like what Amy is doing in Malaysia. My mom was encouraged by what pastor said and she started to believe that God wants me to be a leader. I want to say thank you Amy for posting your testimony. God bless sister Kim Suan for teaching and encouraging the youth and children to be leaders and become what God wants them to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment