Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HE HELPS


Yesterday, while i was playing my computer games, i received a phone call. It was from my friend. He called me to photostat a piece of paper that was our holiday homework because he had lost his.The homework was very important and if we don't hand it in, we'll have to meet the Dean of the subject. I immediately shut down my pc and I went to find that paper.It was then only i realize that I had also lost mine!!!!!I was looking for it frantically all over the whole house but still couldn't find.
It nearly took me for 1 hour. I prayed to God asking for His help so that i could remember where i have placed it.
Later on, I sms to John and Albert to see if i have left the piece of paper in their homes. After half an hour, John replied that the paper is in his home!!!!!
I was so happy that I quickly ran over to his house to get it.
I'm thankful to God for His help but I also learned not to be careless next time.

By Peter Phang, 15 yrs old.

No comments:

Post a Comment