Thursday, April 16, 2009

GOD'S INTERVENTION

I want to thank and praise God for being with me in good and bad times. I thank God for giving my wife four wonderful children who are always very caring and kind to me. They are very supportive and give me lots of hope and happiness when I am down with head internal bleeding and in semi-conscious on the 23rd March 2009, my daughter Belinda and son Bruce were so concern.

They give the moral support to their mother while I was hospitalized. I thank God for His timely help by sending my wife's friends to help me to get an ambulance to the hospital on the 23rd of March about 7am. Their quick action saved my life. I was operated on the same day at Sungai Buloh Hospital. I was gain consciousness at about 9pm and give relieve to all the friend and family members. My eldest son and daughter in-law flew back from UK to see me.

I am greatly happy and praise God the Almighty for the timely intervention and action because I was suppose to be on the flight to UK that night itself. God is great as He prevented me from going or else I can’t imagine what could be the consequences. I encourage members of the church to pray and to let Jesus walk with you for He loves us and keep us safe by His side. Amen!

By Major Lim, 65 yrs old

No comments:

Post a Comment