Tuesday, March 31, 2009

WHEN YOU HAVE THE SPIRIT OF GOD YOU WOULD DRAW PEOPLE

27 March 2009. Kuala Lumpur- Today during my science lesson, my teacher suddenly asked "Who would always surf the internet and search for things? Can you all help me to do that ? "

I responded by asking my teacher what she wanted to search for, but she just blurted “something”. So, I continued on with my work and didn't bother to find out more. Furthermore I could see a big crowd of students surrounding her. Suddenly, my teacher said.

SEE YAN, you don’t want to help me ? "

I have always noticed that this teacher would not remember her student’s name. She normally addresses all her students as "YOU”. I was very surprised that she remembers MY NAME therefore I agreed to help her. I was totally surprised that in the midst of the crowd she called me out and wanted help only from me!

This incident remind me that what Sis. Kim Suan taught us in S.O.I.L. (School of Impacting Life) that is “When you have the Spirit of God, you will draw people to you!!

By Vanessa Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment