Thursday, March 26, 2009

TRUST IN HIM

Before my examination, I prayed a lot knowing that God would help me.

But I didn’t even touch my books although the day is coming closer and closer, instead I kept playing computer. During the exam, I was very nervous because I didn’t study at all. And after the exam, I realized that I got very bad results.


After my school recess, I stayed at the canteen doubting God saying that He’s bad.

Then Amy came and asked me some question, but I just scolded her like she has done something wrong.

But then during the cell group, God spoke to me. He said: “Do not doubt Him for He knows what is best for me.”

After He had told me this, I began to realize that I must do my part to study and TRUST in Him.

From that day onwards, I learned that as I do what is required of me which is to STUDY, GOD will cause all that I do to prosper in my hands.

By Gloria Tan, 12 years old



No comments:

Post a Comment