Wednesday, March 25, 2009

GOD WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST

During one of the Youth Meetings, Sis. Kim Suan told us that God will take away all the friends which aren’t benefiting you and give you new friends which are better than the old ones. But I never believed that.

This happened to me when school reopened not too long ago. I’ve got plenty of friends which make me laugh and were always playing with me. I was very happy indeed! But not long after, my friends suddenly dumped me aside. They never wanted me to join in their clique. They turn to me only when they are going through struggles or family problem because they knew that I was very good in giving people advices and consoling them. They were bored with me. I was lonely during that period. That’s why I’ve never believed that god will give me new and better friends.

But then, the girl sitting beside me slowly became my friend. We didn’t bother each other at first, but then we started to hang out together. I felt that I really don’t need my old and bad friends anymore. I’ve got a new friend now, and a better one! She treated me as though I am her sister. We were there for each other. I like her very much!

I want to thank God and on the other side also apologize to Him because of my unbelief before. Jesus knows what’s best for you, believe and trust him!

By Amy Ho, 11 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment