Thursday, March 26, 2009

I AM HEALED!


I was having bad flu slight fever on Monday. So sick that I can only sleep. Marcus just declare to me that I will be able to go work the next day and it happen! Unfortunately my nose was still stuck with thick mucus that cause me to have difficulty in breathing. This would normally lead to sore throat and I started to have dry cough on Wednesday.


On Friday, I was exhausted. I rushed from work to The Rock, in KL for Prayer Meeting. I wanted to home because my body feels weak. During worship, I push through my physical limitation (Sore throat, stuck nose and tired body) to sing, worship and enjoy in His presence.

I was touched by the Holy Spirit. Tears fall then I feel my mucus is flowing out. I took the tissue paper and give a great hard blow. After that, my nose is totally mucus-free and my throat is healed even as I scream and shout to praise Him!! I AM HEALED!!


How GREAT is our GOD!!!!


By Stephanie Ng

No comments:

Post a Comment