Wednesday, March 25, 2009

GOD HELPS THOSE IN NEED


This month is the month for the monthly test. Although it’s a test, which isn’t recorded in our report card , but I still study and do all necessary preparation . Normally, the teacher will choose a date and inform us, but some teachers would surprise us. This happens to be my History/Sejarah teacher.

History/Sejarah is a pain in my life. As in Form 2, History is filled with all kinds of details on all the "Agreements/Perjanjian". We have to remember where, who, when, what is the effect after they sign all the agreements and the conditions of it.. This made me blur as I study it. But I tried my best to remember all the details of it.

When my teacher came in and tell us today was the test, I felt so nervous because one of my friend from another class told me the test was very difficult . Before I did my test I prayed and asked God for the wisdom to finish the test. Then I think and think and think, write and write and write . Finally I finish it . In fact, I was the first to finish and hand up my paper.

When the result came out, I score the highest among the my class . I was so surprised. I thank God for He had granted me the wisdom and the knowledge . This proofs that when we have done the necessary preparation , God is there to help us .

By Vanessa Lee, 14 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment