Thursday, March 26, 2009

I CAN PREVAIL


God always tell us to love our enemies, no matter is a boy or a girl. When I was in standard 5, I’ve got a classmate of which I hate very much because he would always call me gorilla. Then after a few weeks, our class teacher decided to change our original place. My teacher just placed him, my enemy sitting beside me! Then I said to myself that this is going to be a lot of trouble for me. Then for about two months, he kept calling me gorilla. But I remembered that I’m a breakthrough believer and that I should not allow all these to intimidate me therefore I just hold my peace and refused to respond in a negative manner. Within two months, he got tired and stopped calling me names. Yes!! Breakthrough believer can always PREVAIL through every situation.

By Gloria Tan, 12 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment