Thursday, March 26, 2009

I’M GOD’S APPOINTED LEADER IN SCHOOL!

Hi there, I am Amy. If you all had been to Sunday Service on 25.01.09, Sis. Kim Suan had mentioned about a girl. She said that she gave her a Christmas card and inside she told her that she’s going to take over the school. And she PROMISED it.

I supposed that you all really want to know who “she is. Well…it’s hard to believe, but it’s actually me. Hey, who says that a small sized, 11 year-old girl can’t take over the school?
If there isn’t a girl who had done this, then lucky me, I’m the first one!

Well to let you know, I’ve already fulfilled my promised that I’ve made. After the 1st week of school, I went to the library to check that when I’m on duty. I looked high and low for my name on the duty list, but I just can’t find it. So I went to ask the “madam” of the library. She said: “Oh, you can’t find it because; you’re the head of the Friday librarian on duty group!”
I was shocked because you’ll have to be standard 6 only then you can be the head, but I’m only standard 5! Of course there’s still another girl which is also standard 5 and also the head, but at least I’m the head too.

To let you know, being an 11 year-old girl but commanding 12 year-old librarians what to do is great! But of course, I command them in a polite way. I don’t have to do anything except commanding them and replace them to do the work if they’re absent because that’s my job.
My mother was so proud of me when I told her the news.
So…here it is, I’m a leader now and you can do it too!


By Amy Ho, 11 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment