Wednesday, May 27, 2009

OBEY THE RULES

I’ve always wanted to be the MC (Master of Ceremony) but I was never chosen by my teachers. So sad…

But one day, my dreams came true! It all happened on the 19th of May, 2009. One of the rules of my school says that you must go and line up after recess and you cannot go to your classroom alone. The library of my school is on the 1st floor while the place where I’m supposed to line up is at the ground floor. When I was coming back from the library, I was wondering should I go and line up or straight away go to my classroom. Alas, I decided to follow the right way. When I went downstairs one of my friend suddenly asked me: “Do you want to be the MC of the Chinese Language Story Telling Competition?” I was so surprised and I quickly nod my head.

See, if you follow the rules and obey God, don’t disappoint Him, He will bless you! But don’t do these things just to get the benefit!

By Amy Ho, 11 yrs old

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a super good news. Sis.KimSuan, we have our speaker for Parents Day already! :D~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! yes! we have our very in house speaker already...hahahaha ;P

    ReplyDelete