Friday, May 8, 2009

I'VE THE PEACE OF GOD AND FULL CONFIDENCE!

Whenever my exams are coming (especially a day before it), I would always feel very stressful. I would study very hard even when my eyes are going to shut and my brain thinks of my nice, warm, comfortable bed.

But this time, I noticed that it’s different. I wasn’t a bit stressful or nervous a day before my exams! It was just light and easy. I have the peace and full confidence within me! Even when the exam paper is in front of me, I was still smiling and not having sweat dripping down from my head or my palm.

I’m sooo happy because I’ve finally develop the peace of God and full confidence in myself!

By Amy Ho, 11 yrs old

1 comment:

  1. Philippians 4:6-7 says that do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

    ReplyDelete