Tuesday, May 12, 2009

IF GOD IS FOR US, WHO CAN BE AGAINST US?

I waited 3 months to write this amazing news.

A little background of myself: I am a fresh graduate, majoring in Chemistry. 3 months ago, I joined an international market research company for a 3-months internship. Even though it was an internship but I was well paid as an intern. :)

I was placed in the Electronics & Security Department and was in charge of researching the China, Taiwan and Hong Kong markets. In the course of completing tasks given, I undertook extensive translation work (Mandarin to English) whilst conducting Primary and Secondary research. It is something I never did before in my life! I can list down other 101 challenges I faced within this 3 months.

God is great! It wasn’t a smooth sailing from the day I sent in my resume. My boyfriend said: “It takes a rough sea to make a good sailor”. I know clearly deep in me that God has a plan for me in this industry, if I would to tell you in detail of my experience with God in these 3 months, I need to tell you face to face! Because it is so exciting!!! I can’t describe myself here in words!!

All I do is to hold on to what He told me in the beginning. It wasn’t much. He just told me to take this job. As I continue to walk in His path, He reveals more things to me. Like WOAHHHHHH!!! Everyday is like a magical day!

“Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding; In ALL ways, acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path”
Proverbs 3: 5-6

I have just ended my 3 months internship and will be starting my new contract with the company tomorrow!! God is great! During this current economy situation, the company freezes their recruitment. As for me, I am exception! My team members and supervisors want to keep me because I have proven myself during the 3 months internship. And for my sake, God intervened! New business came in even during bad times! That’s why I am the only intern who got hired!! And I get 100% increment! Even my colleague was shock with the amount!!

Isn’t God amazing!!!!!! I waited for 3 months to see this to come into fulfillment! And for me to shout out loud that whatever God says WILL NOT be in vain!!!! His word is powerful!!!!! Sis.KimSuan told me, I actually don’t need to wait! I should declare and tell the whole world even right at the beginning itself!!! Because we knew for sure it will happen!!!!

So who says the economy downfall can bring us down? “What then shall we say of these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:31


me
StephNg

No comments:

Post a Comment