Thursday, May 21, 2009

BREAKTHROUGH YOUR FEARS!

Do you hate cockroaches? No? Yes? Well I hate, I hate them a lot!!! They are like creepy crawlies, with brown and dirty bodies, yuck!!!

Maybe you think that by “hating” them, I will always beat them, right? But, I’m different, I don’t dare to walk close them, they must be at least 10km away from me!

This few weeks, Sis. Kim Suan taught us that as breakthrough believers, you must breakthrough your fears. And I never took notice of that word. But then, on 17th of May, I saw an extra large cockroach in the kitchen, I was very frightened that I jumped and screamed: “Cockroach! Big cockroach! Daddy!” But my dad was not there that time. I actually wanted to run upstairs but then what Sis. Kim Suan taught us suddenly came to my mind, I quickly snatched a big stack of news paper and beat the cockroach, unfortunately, I lost the fight with the cockroach!

But instead of being disappointed, I was happy because I finally breakthrough my fear of cockroaches!

By Amy Ho, 11 yrs old

No comments:

Post a Comment