Monday, May 11, 2009

2 YEARS KNEE INJURY HEALED

Yes, God healed my 2 years knee injury!!!

I was on the way to the hospital this morning to get an X-ray for my knee injury; while waiting for the bus I do some stretching for my knee and to my surprise, no matter how I stretch or twist my knee, there is no more pain!!! :D~

The injury happened 2 years ago when I fell down and hit my left knee directly on the tile. Back then it was more serious where I can't stand after I squad or sit - my left knee was totally weak. I went for physiotherapy and Chinese massage, the pain reduces but it never goes off 100%.

I remember I just make a simple prayer for my knee, telling God how worry I am about the condition of my knee; To be exact, I was actually having a casual conversation with Him only, and healing take place!

Wooohooo~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really can't describe the joy God put in my heart!!!!!!


by StephNg

No comments:

Post a Comment