Tuesday, May 5, 2009

TOGETHER WE CAN REACH OUR DESTINATION

Last week on the 30th April, I was in Kuala Lipis For 3 days.The trip was organized by our church Triumphant Christian Centre. There were 13 of us who went for this trip.

On the 2nd day all of us was given a exciting ride on a 4X4 Jeep to one of the waterfall up on the mountain side. It was an exciting adventure for me.

Because of my disabilities I sat in front and the rest have to stand at the back of the Jeep. Through this ride I can see how the driver overcome all the obstacles and get us to reach our destination.

I thank God for this experience on the Jeep.Because the Jeep can’t stop right in front of the waterfall all of us have to get down from the jeep and walk a short distance to reach the waterfall.

I trie to walk on crutches but it is very difficult for me. Finally Nicholas, Bro Wong, Eric and Bro Bruce all had to take turn to carry me. I thank God for each one of them because it is not easy to carry me but they did it anyway.Through this I learn by myself I can't reach the destination but together we can.

This applies to our walk with Christ Jesus, our Lord. Perhaps you may not have disabilities that I have but we all have our limitations. We need each other to carry us through to our destination in Christ .We can’t walk this journey on our own in Christ.

By Wong Chee Kin

No comments:

Post a Comment