Wednesday, May 13, 2009

GOD'S WORD NEVER FADES AWAY

I still remember, last year I received the following prophecies from my pastor, Ps. Paul Kim.
1. I'm not to be easily shaken by what men say.
2. God wants to give me the understanding through His words.
3. God said, He will open my eyes and mind to see.

These 3 prophecies became so alive especially in my current situation.
Whoa!! I just don't know how to articulate my feelings in words except to say it's so real and great!
Upon receiving these prophecies, I did not see it come into fulfillment immediately. It really took me some time to realize that these words were coming into fulfillment now right before my very eyes.

When these prophecies spoken to me, I really have no idea what is it until the day I finished my National Service, I started to realize every of the prophecies revealed itself to me day by day. God's word NEVER fade away but always REMAINS!!!

My testing period came when I had to make a decision on choosing my course for further studies. During this period, I have a lot of doubt it my mind and my heart. When Sis Kim Suan and my brother in Christ, Edwin begin to speak to me, I realize that I've always depended on myself and my own mind/wisdom but not on God's words. It was at this time, I begin to see His words of prophecy about "understanding" coming into fulfillment as I begin to see and understand of His ways for my very life.

Finally, I chose a course and I will never regret in this decision of mine. I won't be affected or shaken by what other people say because one thing I am assured is that "God will prosper me in every area of my life."

Actually I have so many things that I would like to share that has happen just within this year 2009 itself as the list is endless.....haha
But I really thank God that as I yield to Him, He is always at work in my life everyday. I begin to see, my very life day by day being aligned to His very purpose. GOD IS GREAT!!!

By Eric Wong, 18 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment