Wednesday, March 24, 2010

THE RIVER OF GOD

During our recent cell group, we had a fantastic experience. God's awesome presence filled the place and all of us pressed in deeper to worship Him. I just lingered in His presence and totally enjoyed it and so did the rest.

While we were worshiping, God reminded me of something I learned recently in G.E.A.R. I saw the vision that Dr. Jonathan David told us. It was just like a flashback. I saw a river. It's not just any river but it was the river of living water as it was crystal clear, so clear as though its transparent. I went into the river and immediately what Dr. Jonathan David had taught us in G.E.A.R was brought back into my memory.

I remembered Dr. Jonathan David mentioned that it's in the river that all the contamination in me would be washed away and I will be totally cleansed! It's in this river that God's hand would stretch forth to begin to change and form me. It's here that I will gain a new name at the dawn of a new day, just like Jacob.

Upon receiving this vision and words, I began to speak it out strongly in the cell group. All of us were so encouraged and felt strong in our hearts. After the worship, all of us felt so happy because we're filled with the presence of God and know deep within that His hand would keep shaping and forming us. I'm so glad that we had this amazing experience!! XD

By Amy Ho, 12 yrs old

No comments:

Post a Comment