Tuesday, March 9, 2010

KEEP PUSHING FORWARD


Hi, my name is Felicia Loo and I come from Penang (part of Malaysia). This holiday, I went to visit my cousin’s family in Kuala Lumpur.

During this period of time, I went to their church for Sundays or for cell groups and Youth Meeting. Now, I want to share with you about my experience here in their church.

Firstly, I was touched by the Holy Spirit strongly. When we worship, I felt that I was in a higher dimension than before and I was also able to linger in the presence of God. I learned a lot of things here and God spoke to me and gave me vision.

I can still remember that once in their cell group, He told me: I am with all of you, I am your guide. Heavens will open and so will your hearts. Though this is my 2nd time to their cell group only, but once the presence of God filled me, I was able to connect with what they’re teaching and what God is speaking, which is “open heavens”. Another time was in the Youth Meetings. God said that we’re in Zion now and no one can stop us from worshiping God because His presence is here, and we are in Zion to worship and praise Him.

God also gave me a vision, I saw water and many seeds. The water is God’s presence while the seeds are us. Once the water fell upon the seeds, they began to grow. It’s just like how we’ll grow when the presence of God touched or filled us.

Besides of receiving words and visions, I was strongly touched by the sharing of the word and felt that I should change when I was reminded that we shouldn’t keep playing and not spend time with God. Once I got back to Amy’s house (where I stayed during the holidays) I talked with God before I slept and I continued to talk with Him even for the rest of the nights and I will do that even when I go back to Penang (before this, I seldom talked to Him).

This experience is great and I will keep on pushing forward when I go back to Penang. I thank God for touching me and for opening up my hearts. Praise the Lord, Amen~ ~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment