Tuesday, March 23, 2010

HE BEGAN HIS GOOD WORK IN ME


Today(19 March 2010) during cell group, God spoke to me about how my personality and behavior affects my advancement in my life. He talks to me about how inconsistent I was and about my bad habits as well.

God helped me realize that I still got many things to improve on in my life, but at the same time He reminded me that me and all of us are the carriers of the work of God therefore I must not let anything affect or contaminate what I carry in my heart.

I must shut down the works of the enemy, every lies of the enemy in my mind. I really thank God that He reminded me of this so I will not stay the same Albert but I will change. I know He began a good work in me, He will complete His work in me.

God is faithful and He trust in all of us.

He is always there waiting for us, until we're ready to take on the world!
Every challenges or problems, its all part of the test to train me to be better.
I must not let any one of these things stop me from pursuing God!

"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6

Thank you Lord, You are my refuge, and strength!

By Albert Tan, 16 yrs old




No comments:

Post a Comment