Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BREAKTHRU'S IN HK Part 2

Part 2
When GOD put you in a place, He has a reason and He will see that you made it through with HIM by your side. As you read the background of my project in Part 1, during the troubled times that I went through, GOD was gracious and He prepared all the things for me.

HE knows things cannot be fulfilled within 1 month (launching the project in April 2009), He extended the time for the project to make it possible (extended until Jan 2010).

HE send the enemy to become my ally and helped me instead. The customer hired their own project manager to improve the coordination at their end, he is a more senior and experience person. Under the hostile condition, GOD has miraculously made the Customer’s project team to be at peace with us and we were able to work well as a team subsequently. I have actually learned a lot from the customer’s Project Manager and sometimes he even helped/guided me in many ways which contributed to the project.

GOD knows my weaknesses, He had send helpers (Customers’ project manager) to assist me to address my weaknesses. Praise the Lord.
The LORD your God ye shall fear; and he shall deliver you out of the hand of all your enemies.
--2 Kings 17:39
When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.
--Proverbs 16:7

Sis Kim Suan once encouraged me saying that you don’t have to worry about your incapability, GOD place you there to be different and people will see that, it is not about you, it is about GOD. The people surrounding you will see the difference and you will stand out.

True enough, the customer’s strongly insisted that I have to continue to work in this project and see through until the end of the project. I heard that, in one of the Management meeting, the customer used me as a bargaining object threatening my company that they will not make the next payment if my company does not commit me to be in this project until the end. I was shocked to hear that for I felt a bit ridiculous that they looked too highly on me as I am just an ordinary person doing a decent job.

I was worried that the customer was mislead, as a lot of the contribution comes from the Team members and the Customer’s Project Manager who had also indirectly guided me a lot in many ways and I do not want to take the credit away from him and the project team. It was everyone’s hardwork.

Therefore I humbled myself and on one occasion I took the opportunity to speak to the Customer’s Director of the company and explained that the credit comes from the team and not me alone and their Project Manager was the main contributor. I was surprised by what the Director told me, he said something like the following (Not exact words but the similar meaning) ‘Yes, we know that he is more experience and it doesn’t matter who is leading who. The reason that we would like you to continue to work in this project is because that throughout these period (pass 8 months), both team had foster a good working relationship and cooperating very well.

We would like to continue to maintain the same working relationship to keep the momentum moving to complete phase 1.2 and phase 1.3. The management feels like you are the lucky charm that bring good luck to the project’. (Non-believers believes in lucky charm because they did not know GOD) After these words, I felt some sort of a relieved as I understand, that they were not mislead.

From then I understood what Sis Kim Suan says earlier, you are placed there to make a difference and influence others. I then can further relate to the verse, Palsm 84:6 ‘walking through the valley of Bacca’. ‘As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of spring; the autumn rains also cover it with pools’ Even though the Valley of Baca is a valley of death, and if GOD wants us to walkthrough the valley, we obey GOD’s words and walk in accordance to his plan and will, HE will be with us all the way through it. HE will turn the surroundings of the valley of death into spring which bring forth life. In short, it means, GOD will use us to change the environment around us and bring forth life from death.

I am glad that even of my incapabilities, GOD guided me, send forth helpers to assist, made my enemies my ally so that things will work for good.

At many times the Pastor’s sermon in Hong Kong was sharing the same verses at the same weekend as what Belinda is hearing in Malaysia as well. Eg. Psalm – Valley of Bacca. The chapter were quoted on the same Sunday in Hong Kong and Malaysia’s sermon. This is really something wonderful as GOD was talking to Me and Belinda at the same time.

WOW, our GOD is really GREAT & MIGHTY…. AMEN. Lastly I want to thank TCC Church member’s who had constantly prayed for me throughout these period.

By Victor Loo


No comments:

Post a Comment