Tuesday, March 30, 2010

AN AMAZING YEAR 2010

I just can’t express with word, how thankful I m to the Father for His amazing plans in my life. I still remember over the past few months, I face a lot of discourage statement, pressure from everywhere and people even look down on me. It was a tough time for me. As a chemistry degree holder, I expect myself to get a job in no time. But things turn out to be more difficult than I thought. The countless applications I had sent and the numerous interviews I went for. In the end, there was no feedback from any of these companies.

Although all this challenges might be sad or even immobilize me from carrying on. But I never give up; I put my faith fully on God and believe on His word that things will come, it is just the matter of time. As this year 2010 is the year of acceleration, things will be accelerating fast for us as well and it will happen in an unusual way as the time is NOW!-

It is NOW, I got an offer from the company that I hope to work in. It was less than a day when I shared to my leader about this company, the job nature as a chemist and how good it will be if I get to work in this company.

I want to share this good news to everyone who read my testimonial. Never let situation, people or even circumstances to limit us but stay accurately connected to Him and have faith in Him believing what is to come. Although at times it might be tough but always bear in mind that God is fashioning and molding us in the midst of difficulties. Our Father will only allow us to go through things which He knows we have the ingredients within us to overcome. This is a year of unusual and things will happen in ways we never expect. Let us all believe and be ready to do things in a different way so that God can do His great and extraordinary works in our lives !

Praise the Lord for His amazing plans in each of us!

By Lim Chin Xiong

No comments:

Post a Comment