Tuesday, September 1, 2009

STRENGTHEN BY HOLY SPIRIT

This is my first time to International Youth Conference (IYC) in Muar. I feel so excited that I could be there. The purpose for me to be here is be built to be more like Christ and bring the impartation back to church.

During the first session, the speaker Dr. Jonathan David (papa) said we can attend the conference not because we want to but it is God who want us to be there. I feel so honored to be chosen to be in IYC. Just few weeks ago, I was worrying about accommodation before this as all the rooms were fully booked!

I was arranged to be in 1984 male group and I was alone, I mean the only TCC member in the group. When we start to pray within the group for the first time, I held back as I was afraid that I couldn’t pray as good as others. Then the Holy Spirit prompted me to pray, I felt such a strong force in me whereby the Holy Spirit wants to break free.

That's when I realised my flesh was controlling me so I shut down the lie that was holding me back. The Holy Spirit guide me as I pray out loud. I feel good and excited as I allow the Holy Spirit to flow out. Although each one of us are from different nations but when we pray together, we are like one holy race. When Papa taught us on how to be strengthen by Holy Spirit, I am very excited as I am slow in building my spirit and lack of intensity. in my prayer/worship. After the listening to papa's teching, I read the notes few times as I want my spirit to be strengthen before I come back.

All of my group members have the same desire, we want to push all out without being limited by our sore throat or flu. We pray like it is the last day to praise unto God. I saw a vision : the living water in us starts to fill the dry well until it is full. The excess water starts to flow out like a river over a dry hot dessert and once the water passes through the desert, grasses are growing all over the area, flowers are blooming, seeds are growing into big trees, trees are bearing fruits that draw all living creature. In the dessert, there is a river with many fishes and this river draws all men from different nations to drink from it, this is because it is the living water.

I thank and praise God for allowing me to be there to build my spirit into another higher level. I become more hungry for His Word to build my inner man in order to be more like Christ. It is great to dwell in His presence all the time.



By Shawn Lim Chin Xiong

cHINxIONG
Shawn Lim Chin Xiong

No comments:

Post a Comment