Tuesday, September 1, 2009

KINGDOM IS IN US

7 of us from TCC took bus to Muar to attend International Youth Conference (IYC) for a week. I have many questions before going to IYC. I need a new revelation of present truth to quicken my spirit which is tired of routine.

When we arrived, all seven of us were separated into different prayer groups according to our age and gender. I met awesome girls from various nations (Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, Jakarta, England, Philippines and South Africa), we just click at first prayer. Prayer, God. That's how we connect with each other in regardless of background, culture, education level, language, size or color.

"Whatever I have, I am not the owner but the steward."

This is the sentence I needed to hear from Him. My time, finance, skills and talents are all His. Being faithful is not about keeping something well but have multiplying capability.

"How many times we use God's word for our purpose?"

"Instead of building His Kingdom, we build our own little kingdom?"

God shows me that there are so many people who are connected to His heart desire. They are seeking God so intensely like I do. Seeking Him, nothing else but Him. I learned that God's Kingdom is in my heart. His Kingdom is His presence.

"In the beginning, God..."

There was nothing before God, everything came out of Him. So His Kingdom = Him

His Kingdom be established = His presence, His words, His Spirit be established

Holy Spirit is essential. When we are so skillful, we tend to skip over Holy Spirit. How could we understand God better without the Holy Spirit. There are so many things to share and it can't be explained briefly.

I love my Bible so so so much now. All because of Holy Spirit that teaches me how to feel the Father's heart. Now, I am much more careful with my life as I not only carry HOLY spirit but God's Kingdom in me!



StephNg
By StephNg

No comments:

Post a Comment