Wednesday, October 6, 2010

GOD'S SUPERNATURAL WORK

In our church we have been taught that everytime God's word is preached, we must receive it into our our hearts by responding to it. I remember vividly just last month, how the word of God reminded us that "while" the two disciples (on the road to Emmaus) were hearing Jesus speaking to them, their hearts were already burning, i.e. at the same time that they were hearing, their hearts were burning. So I opened my heart to hear and to receive the word of God, and while I was still hearing, His word has already been activated in my life. I choose not to reason or to struggle with the word of God as it would bring about disbelief; instead I choose to believe that God would fulfill every word which He has spoken.

It was in this particular service on 19th Sept. 2010, that I remembered responding aloud by saying, "Amen" when we were encouraged to believe that greater things would come to us, where even the impossible would become POSSIBLE! When my name was mentioned about receiving a business deal that is worth RM5K, I responded with a louder "Amen!".

On 5th of Oct, 2010 (in less than a month), I received a business deal worth RM11K in a single order. Without hesitation on the same day, the customer paid me promptly with a current check. I did not go asking for business; instead this customer came into my shop and requested for a quotation. Without much negotiation, my quotation was accepted and the deal was sealed. My natural mind could not comprehend it as it was truly beyond my imagination, but the mind of Christ in me says, "ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IN HIM!"

Indeed God is great! God is Sovereign and He is seated on high on the throne regardless of the economic downturn. Because I'm seated there with Him in the heavenly places, I can be at rest in my heart. As I continue to keep an open heart in receiving His proceeding word and responding to it, God Himself would bring His word into fulfillment. I desire to keep my heart open so as to always receive His proceeding word and that my heart would keep burning whereby I would be adjusted, aligned and tuned to His frequency as I continue to keep walking and staying close to Him.

These are the years of the unusual and of the supernatural!!

ALL GLORY TO GOD!!

By Yap Way Faan

No comments:

Post a Comment