Friday, June 4, 2010

HE IS MAGNIFICENT

When I'm out there in my college, I would encounter alot of challenges, trials and problems but I know He has given me the very strength to overcome every one of it. That is why I always look forward to gather back together with my brothers and sisters for cell group. Every time when we gather together, we would be refreshed by His very presence.

Tonight, as we gathered, I really felt the greatness of God and that He is in charge in that place. As I worship and praised Him of His greatness, I begin to see that we are in Him instead of Him being the centre of our gathering. I was so overwhelmed by what I saw that I could not fully described how I felt in words. I was in awe and all I could hear myself say was, "God, You are magnificent, You are awesome!". It's just like the song we sang, "you are magnificent, eternally, wonderful, glorious, Jesus, no one ever will compare to You, Jesus.."

By Eric Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment