Tuesday, June 23, 2009

NEVER GIVE UP, KEEP TRYING !

I was appointed to share what I’ve learned in a conference during cell group. At first, when my leader called me to share, I was very nervous because I don’t know how to share by speaking what the Holy Spirit wants me to (just like my leaders) but I can only share by reading what I wrote.
But of course, I did not give up or say I don’t want to do it. I tried my best to share what I’ve to share. During cell group, I managed to share only a little bit without looking at my notes. Although I cannot share like how my leaders do, but I know that if I keep on trying I can do it!
Just like what my leaders said: No matter how tall the mountain is, if you don’t give up but keep climbing, one day the mountain will be under your footstool, you’ll be higher than the mountain!!!

By Amy Ho, 11 yrs old

No comments:

Post a Comment