Friday, April 2, 2010

TIME MANAGEMENT

I was chatting with my leader on MSN. I wrote there: It's going to be a busy year. She agreed. Most of the people thinks that whenever it comes to busy, no one would be happy.

But to me, it's great! (I'm not nuts!) To tell you the truth, I'll always be grumbling to my leader that I feel so bored, I've nothing to do...etc. But now, I have quite a lot of work to do.
My projects, homework, preparation for UPSR..etc. But most of all I must always be able to adjust my time for God.

I thank God for giving me the wisdom on my management of time. I'm able to finish all the work my school teacher told me to, study at least 1 hour everyday... of course read my bible and pray. I'm able to finish all these things in just a short time (I have a long schooling hour). I'm very proud of myself and thank God greatly for it.

Besides, I thank my leader, Sis. Kim Suan for giving me advice on achieving all A's for UPSR. And I also wanna' thank Pastor Gan from GEAR for giving me his blessing. Most of all, I thank God for giving me great and wise leaders to help me!!!!!!! THANK ALL OF YOU FOR READING THIS BLOG!!!! ^^
By

No comments:

Post a Comment