Thursday, April 8, 2010

MY LIFE REFLECTS HE WHO IS IN ME

In our last cell group, God's presence supernaturally touch everyone of us. We don't need a few songs for our spirit to be connected, we spoke in tongues and that's it, we are inside that strong dimension of the presence of God. I believed that God spoke to everyone of us.

God talk to me about knowing who we are. We must remember what we carry inside, who we represent and what is our mission here on this earth. We have to be careful of our daily speech that is to think before we speak.

I remembered what a speaker mentioned recently that is "remove things that isn't right in our life, or else God will remove us." Like what my teachers often tell me '' People will see the way you behave as how your parents do, if you don't want to embarrass them, behave well'.

I begin to realize that this thinking pattern of me being young therefore I have plenty of time to change; I can do whatever I like and change only when I get older is inaccurate.

While it's true, our God is merciful, but that doesn't mean we can always sin and continue to do something that doesn't please God at all. If we behave rudely, the people who doesn't know the church will assume that all Christians behave similarly. The way we talk and act will be seen as a mirror reflecting God foremost as well as the behaviors of our leaders and pastors by the people in the world.

Now I know that if I continue living my life such manner, God will stop using me. I must put a stop to this kind of inaccurate thinking pattern and change it immediately.

By ,
John Ho, 14 yrs old.

No comments:

Post a Comment