Friday, October 9, 2009

WE ARE THE CHAMPION

Do you feel that sometimes you are a loser and that you have no talents at all? Maybe and maybe not. If your answer is yes, then let me proof to you now that it's not true at all.
Hey, God's word says that too. Don't believe me? Look below and you'll see.

Deuteronomy 28:13:
The Lord will make you the head, not the tail. If you pay attention to the commands of the Lord your God that I give you this day and carefully follow them, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE AT THE TOP, NEVER AT THE BOTTOM.

So do you believe me now? I hope so. I never thought that I could beat an expert in all the subjects in my class even in my dream! But now, it came true. Not in my dream of course but in reality. Guess what? I got the first place in English essay competition! It was almost unbelievable! All thanks and gory to God! Thank God for giving great leaders to me like Sis. Kim Suan, Sis. Laffy, Eric, Edwin, Steph., Shawn, Pastor and Aunt Nancy.

Sis. Kim Suan taught me in Sunday school that when I have the wisdom, intelligence and excellence that God gave + my own effort and hardwork, I will be the top! God gave you wisdom, intelligence and excellence too! Just put in your own effort and hardwork and you will succeed! Find your talents and improve it! God bless!



By Amy Ho, 11 yrs old

No comments:

Post a Comment