Friday, October 2, 2009

REIGN IN RIGHTEOUSNESS & IN LIFE

I am very sure you know what is Facebook or Friendster right?
It’s very popular and many teenagers, adults…etc.
Even kids play Facebook and Friendster!


Do you know that if you are under 12 years old, you can’t play it. You are considered as underage. Almost half of my classmates play these games. But I know that I should be patient and wait until I can play.

I know I can cheat my age because there’s no harm but that would mean I won't reign in righteousness and in life.

I want to reign in righteousness and in life!!


A lot of my friends told me that I should go and have one account but I rejected. Maybe you think I am a religious nut but I’m not! I’m telling the truth!

The main point I’m telling is that whatever we do, we must reign in righteousness and in life and also not to believe people’s word easily.


By Amy Ho, 11 yrs old

No comments:

Post a Comment