Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BEING A GLOBAL LEADER IN SCHOOL

Whenever I've any problems, all I do is call up my leaders to help me solve the problem. My leaders have told me that I'm a global leader and I should learn to solve my own problem. I've never take heed of the world until this Thursday...

That morning, my friends were quarreling. I knew they wouldn't stop unless somebody stops them. My friends' name are Xin Ying and Ai Meng. Xin Ying broke Ai Meng's things but she doesn't admit it. She doesn't wants to buy her a new one.

As a global leader, I asked them what had happened so they told me everything, from head to toe. I found out that both of them were wrong so I told them and asked them to pay the cost of the belonging together. After I've told them what they've done wrong, they realized it and agreed to pay the cost together.

I felt very happy because this is the first time I stopped somebody from quarreling and solved the problem without my leaders!

By Amy Ho, 11 yrs old

No comments:

Post a Comment