Wednesday, November 11, 2009

T.E.A.M

I took part in a training held in church called TEAM. I have learned a lot of things in this training but the one that touches me the most is about covenant shared by Sister Nancy. Before TEAM, we had already learned about covenant in church. But after that training, God revealed more to me about covenant.

Covenant is more than a contract, it is a walk of faith. We as sons in the church need to discover and live this covenant relationship so that there’s honor among one another in the house. In Ruth chapter one, we can see that Ruth’s relationship with Naomi is more than a daughter in law. As sons, we must see that our lives and never apart from our Father. When we apart from him we have no life and no future.

Covenants are very important and sacred as covenants are unchangeable and it carries the generational blessings and transfer of legacy, inheritance and lineage. It also brings forth protection and peace.


I want to thank God for revealing all these to me. It's in understanding COVENANT, that has help me grow into another level of maturity in my spiritual life.


By John Ho, 13 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment